We would like to point out that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet. It is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties.
1. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below we wish to inform you about the collection of your personal data when visiting our website or if you contact us directly via E-Mail. Personal data include any information relating to you as an identified or identifiable natural person, as for example name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
Responsible according to Art. 4 (7) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is
Data security officer
datenschutz (at) dainox.net
If you contact us via e-mail the information provided by yourself such us email address, or possibly name, phone number or further data, will be used to respond to your request. Without your prior consent none of your personal data will be transferred to third parties.
- Right of access to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection to data processing,
- Right to data portability.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHILE VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Whenever you visit our website to inform yourself about dainox, only the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server will be collected. We only collect the following technically required data to ensure the stable and reliable display of our website (legal basis Art. 6 (1) GDPR):
- IP Address
- Date and time of your visit
- Time zone setting (in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT))
- Pages or content you searched for and visited
- Access status/http status code
- Amount of transferred data
- Website from which you have visited our site
- browser types and versions
- operating system
- language version of browser software.
STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
Visit to our website
- Server log files will be saved for up to 14 days before being deleted. Data will only be saved for security reasons, as e.g. to follow up on cases of misuse. Should data be required to be stored for reasons of proof, their deletion will be postponed until final resolution of the case.
- If your wish does not collide with a legal obligation to store data (retention of data), you have the right to request deletion of your personal data. We will delete data once they are no longer required for their original purpose and if no longer legal retention periods apply. If legal stipulations prohibit data deletion, their processing will be restricted. Access to these data will be blocked and they will not be processed for any other purpose.